12 CDs Done

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The Missing Train!

Did you miss me? I know that many of you have as I have been getting Facebook, Twitter and email messages asking where the train updates are...sorry.

Things are kind of falling apart and moving along at the same time...

I spent the day at the railroad museum on Monday and finished all of the vocals and guitar parts for the songs I have already recorded, but I didn't feel very well so I cut the day a bit short. Not much to see, so I didn't really get a lot of interesting video. I don't want this to turn into home movies, so I opted out of posting a day 6 of 9 video.

Tuesday was a really big day. I put together a father son band with my son Wil (drums) my friend KD (jazzy guitar) and son Brandon (bass). We set up and played live (Beatles "Let it Be") style between the BIG BOY and Eisenhower trains. We recorded tracks for "Folsom Prison" and "City of New Orleans", got lots of great footage I will try to post soon.

Sadly that may have been the last day of recording at the museum as I still don't feel very well, my daughter is sick and I have to leave for a Florida tour TOMORROW!

I will edit, mix, master, do the artwork and graphic design at another train museum in Parrish Florida next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment