12 CDs Done

Thursday, March 8, 2012

What really happened at the National Railroad Museum today?

Day 4 at the National Railroad Museum was a blast! Today I settled on what I think is going to be the final line up, how does this sound?

Trains, Trains, Trians
Wabash Cannonball
The Caboose is Loose
The Loco Motion
I've Been Working on the Rialroad
Last Train to Clarksville
The Little Engine That Could
Folsom Prison
The Crazy Crazy Train Polka Polka
City of New Orleans
The Monkey and the Engineer
Chugga Chugga Choo Choo

"The Crazy Crazy Train Polka Polka" is a Weird Al kinda medley of over 10 trains songs, classic to rock and pop. I spent most of the day working on that and a cover of "I've Been Working on the Railroad" complete with BANJO by the one and only Doctor of Rock and Roll, yeah!

So stop reading and start watching what really happened...


No comments:

Post a Comment