12 CDs Done

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Last day of the month and I'm still not done!

OMG! Tomorrow is the first day of April and I still haven't finished my March CD "All Aboard the Rock and Roll Train"...what gives?

OK, here is where I stand. All the songs are done, but a few need some last minute editing. I started the artwork Thursday night while my daughter roller skated, now I need to scan, color and arrange it. I still need to do the liner notes, other text and supporting graphics.

I went back to hand drawing the cartoons this time, the last CD was all done on the iPad, but I'm not fast enough yet to get it done that way in time to release by midnight tonight.

I have decided to take the rest of the day off from family and business obligations to finish EVERYTHING so I can finish design, mastering and upload to my manufacturer and online distributor in time for the March deadline. The race is on...here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment