12 CDs Done

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Angry Birds song #1 on iTunes for 2 months!

Before I start blogging about my next project, I wanted to take a minute to thank everyone for making my Angry Birds song my biggest downloaded song on iTunes EVER.

Angry Birds is the single from last months CD "Electric Bananas", it was pre released before the CD.

I wrote, recorded, mixed and released the entire thing using only my iPhone 4.


If you haven't heard it, you can check it out at  ow.ly/9u0UB

Are there any other game or apps you think might make a great song? Let me know.

Here are the lyrics:


Angry Birds
© 2011 William Charles Grisack III
This is a song about angry birds, angry birds, angry birds
This is a song about angry birds can’t make ‘em go bye-bye
Angry Birds are everywhere, everywhere, everywhere
Angry Birds are everywhere flying though the sky
Angry Birds want their eggs, want their eggs, want their eggs
Angry Birds want their eggs green pigs better run
Angry Birds set to attack, set to attack, set to attack
Angry Birds set to attack here comes level one
Angry Birds black, red and white, black, red and white, black, red and white
Angry Birds black, red and white fly off in a flash
Angry Birds say their names, say their names, say their names
Angry Birds say their names before the slingshot dash

Angry Birds keep going on, going on, going on,
Angry Birds keep going on to hear their babies cry
This is a song about angry birds, angry birds, angry birds
This is a song about angry birds can’t make ‘em go bye-bye

No comments:

Post a Comment