12 CDs Done

Friday, March 9, 2012

Did Davy Jones like this song?

Day 5, the last day of week 1 recording at the National Railroad Museum. Today Taelor (my 12 year old daughter) played drums and we recorded The Monkees "Last Train to Clarksville" in the business car. Did Davy Jones like this song? Who knows, but the song rocks!

I also had the chance to record a live trombone for "I've Been Working on the Railroad". My friend Curt (a drummer) dropped by to do the deed...thanks buddy!

As always, why are you reading when you can be watching...here you go!


1 comment:

  1. Is there someone out there? Well, yes, that's for sure! Fascinating project & I find it hard to believe that Taelor hasn't played drums B4, or maybe I misoverstood sumpn? Anyway those drums sound very good & solid.
    So did the other instruments, of course...

    ReplyDelete