12 CDs Done

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Recording with Penn and Teller

Today I am recording my last song for the new CD witch is actually about 15 songs in one.

The entire time I have ben recording my daughter has been BLASTING a TV show called "Penn & Tellers Tell a Lie" great show, totally addicting, I can't turn it off, so like Elvis and John Lennon I am writing and recording with the TV on.

Anyway back to the song, it;s called "The Move It Medley" and it features parts of pop/rock songs that have to do with moving. There are snippets from Van Halen, Aerosmith, Black Eyed Peas, the Rolling Stones and more.

Once I get this song done I'm going to take a few days off, mix and master back in Wisconsin and release it by the end of next week. I am also going to start writing and finding songs for the May CD.

Got any ideas? Looking for songs about Character.


No comments:

Post a Comment