12 CDs Done

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Mission Not Accomplished

OK, I knew this day would come, but I thought it would happen in the summer when I have no days off.


It's May 1 and my April CD is NOT DONE! Darn it.


Here is where I stand so far...


I have five songs ready to go...


In a Circle
Walking the Dog
Locomotivation
Pop Up sit Down
Hula Hoopla



...and two songs in the works...


Moving Day
Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes

I was planning on redoing two classic Mr. Billy songs and a Beatles cover...


Twist and Shout
What I Say

Clap Your Hands

...and a wild medley of rock and pop songs...

Move it Move it Medley Medley



I have two other songs not finished writing as well.


My excuse? Well...there should be no excuses, but there has been illness, gigs, traveling and stuff (always getting in the way!).


I wil finish the CD this week in my motel, but then  will need to start on the next CD (#5, People of Character) next week.

2 comments:

  1. You da man! Only you can pull this off. There's still time. Just have all 12 done by Dec. 31. Vega$ Baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just don't count May 1 as May 1--it's a general strike today! Occupy says so. (Of course, May 2 would still be May, so I guess that doesn't let you entirely off the hook.)

    ReplyDelete