12 CDs Done

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

How many days do I have?

Ok, got the April CD done, checked the calendar at WHAT??? Three days left in May? How did that happen?

Mmmm.... I don't know, I don't think I'll make the deadline again, at least not the monthly deadline. I will get the last CD out before the end of the year, I promise.

Well today I decided to stay in bed to get ideas for the new songs I need for May, it worked! I just wrote this... What do you think?

Good Place
(c) William Charles Grisack III 2012

If you working hard to be
Someone who is trustworthy
That's a good place
If you always try to act
When no ones there to pat your back
That's a good place

But when you feel that there's no hope
you don't even cast a vote
There's no point to join the human race
That's a bad place

Do you remember any time
Something almost changed your mind
To that good place?
Forgive yourself and let it go
Respect your self and you will know
A good place

A bully here, a pothole there
The world is filled with those who stare
One by one we can save a face
From a bad place

If you want to heal your heart
Good Character's a place to start
One tiny grain of sand for every case
Will make a good place

Comments, ideas, what have you got...SHARE! Thanks.



1 comment: