12 CDs Done

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Meet the next CD...cover


Only two days left, I will not make the May CD deadline, but have no fear... I DID THE COVER today! Whoopee!

Here it is...



Hope you like it. I am also (with help from Kids Music Planet hostess Lisa Harper) editing the lyrics for "Good Place".

Other titles you will most likely see added to the May CD (recorded in June...) are:


  1. Person of Character w/Dave Kinnion
  2. It Could Have Been Me  w/Dave Kinnion
  3. A Good Place w/Lisa Harper
  4. Jacques Cousteau w/Marla Lewis
  5. Respect Me - just me
  6. Citizenship - just me
  7. Martin Luther King Jr. - just me
Still looking for 5 more GREAT songs about character...anyone have an idea out there???

I would like to try something about Mt. Rushmore as a place...any people or other places that would work? Let me know!

2 comments:

  1. Love it. One of the best covers ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cover, Billy. How about recording "Hanging Out With Heroes at the Library"?

    ReplyDelete