12 CDs Done

Monday, April 9, 2012

So what happened to CD 4?

I have a confession to make, recording a CD on location is a LOT harder than working at home! When I first started this project I planned to record for about a week, edit for a week and do the mix, artwork and release in week three. That would give me a week off before I stared the process all over.

That worked for CD 1 & 2, but when I took CD 3 on the road ( to the railroad museums), thing took way longer. In fact I barely made was able to release the CD before the month of April.

I was so wiped out that I decided to take a week off before I started the next CD. The next CD, April release, is called "Moving Day", 12 song about moving, dancing, exercising...I was supposed to start today. So far all I have done is ask folks for song ideas and ( ready for this?) started the ARTWORK! See below.

Here are some of the ideas I have gotten so far.

Have a Ball
Clap Your Hands
What I Say
Wave Hello
Freeze Game
Hoola Hoopla
Yoga
Jumping jack
Fast and slow
The Circle Song
Puddle Dance
Moving Day
Twist and shout
Tortoise and the Hare
Moving madness medley
Ants go marching
Limbo
chicken dance
Electric slide
Macarena
Time warp
Mashed potato
Penguin waddle

Do any of my musician/songwriting friends have any ideas or music tracks/loops to add?

Let me know, here I go off on another recording adventure!

1 comment:

  1. I loke the images of your original cartoon art. U r a regular Walt Disney! Other movement songs: Jumpin jack Flash; Bunny Hop; Head, shoulderre, knees & toes; I'm a little teapot; At the Hop ( dance song); Hokey Pokey ( already recorded- make version 2)

    Your frien, copper Tom

    ReplyDelete