12 CDs Done

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Hello Old MacBook My New Friend

Apple recently discontinued the MacBook and went to just offering the MacBook Pro...good news for me! Now that the old MacBooks have been phased out owners of these 2-4 year old dinosaurs are selling them...CHEAP!

So yesterday I picked one up, loaded the new GarageBand on it and I plan to use it to record the next CD. I have already made some tracks on the iPad andean to use it to cash in on the Smart Instruments (which to my surprise the Mac version is missing, OMG!).

Anyway, still just trying to get this project started. I've pick a bunch of songs, started writing others and I've been toying with the new computer.

Still need an accordion player ( or keyboard God that can emulate one).

Hang in there, this should turn into a madhouse as I get closer to the deadline!

No comments:

Post a Comment