12 CDs Done

Sunday, July 8, 2012

My dad gets a makeover


Yesterday I posted "My Dad (Man of Honor)" and asked for feedback...boy did I get it.

Timmy and his family loved it all, but just about everyone else loved the music, songwriting and production, but the vocal...not so much (this includes Mrs. Billy).

I've been learning to sing better and my voice is getting higher, but I think I got a little carried away on this one. TIP FOR SINGERS-if you feel faint after each chorus...LOWER THE KEY!

So I did and recorded it at 1 am in my living room, trying not to wake the sleeping redhead. So here it is, the new and (hopefully improved) "My Dad (Man of Honor)"...comments please....




2 comments:

  1. ah, so much better in this key! A great tune it already was...

    Cheers, Peter (on a writing spree himself, now working on songs for a 3d Forest Field album...)

    ReplyDelete