12 CDs Done

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

It's 3 AM, time to record or go to bed?

Time to record...no... it's time to quit and go to bed (yes I do sleep...occasionally).

I started this track today and life got in the way...again...but this time I kicked in the you know where. My brain was working overtime, couldn't sleep so I went out to the kitchen and finished a music track for a new song Dave Kinnoin and I are working on. I won't tell you the title or share the lyrics right now...let the music speak for itself. (Oops, I guess the title is a wash, Soundcloud put it in the play window, don't look!).

In my sleepy head I thought that maybe you might like to listen in on a work in progress...Mmmm???

Here is the track, I'll do vocals tomorrow...don't want to wake the family...bad idea...nobody likes a grumpy mommy....SHhhh.....listen to it softly....

Anything I should fix or change? Any other ideas? Let me know...enjoy!!!



OH, are you still here? I thought I would let you know, I'm looking for songs about superheroes (not Superman), got any songs you've written, plan to write or just something cool you heard? Pass it on to me PLEASE!

3 comments:

  1. I weant to write a song about the Mighty Mister Billy - but it's not done yet. No one will believe it anyway & it's mostly true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe Mama from Genesis is an option. After all, mama is a true superhero!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The not-so-grumpy mommy likes the track. Very feel-good rock.

    ReplyDelete